Pages

Followers

Friday 2 August 2019

Yay!!!

Oh thank gawd for that......Andy has just left the building, DD is on her way down south and I am home alone for more than five minutes in over a week 😵😵😵

We had a lovely weekend with the girls last weekend even though the weather was pretty horrendous.
The meal at the pub was gorgeous and then the girls were handed back with lots of hugs and kisses.

Monday we were stuck at home as Andy has had some car trouble but we managed to go out on Tuesday and went up to Dagfields again in Cheshire. This time we went for lunch at The Boar's Head, Walgherton. Talk about being spoiled.....it was amazing.....posh but amazing....lol.
Wednesday we picked Ruby up from sports club and she came for tea. I had spent the day cooking as she was desperate for cottage pie.
Thursday DD and I had a quick trip to Hobbycraft in Derby as I needed some thread.......and today....at Andy's request I am recreating the soup we had as a starter on Tuesday....broccoli and bacon with a cheese crouton which gives him a hot meal without me having to have 2 ovens and four rings blasting out to add to the heat here today. It's all ready to be zapped with the stick blender so while he is out I am going to sneak in a bit of stitching time with a nice cuppa before I go and make him a brioche bread and butter pudding.
He might be on holiday but I'm not....lol.

Anyway I hope you have all had a good week and that you have a good weekend too. Not sure what we will be doing but I am sure knowing the mister that it will involve a pub at some point.
Sheila-x-



4 comments:

  1. You've had a busy time, Sheila. I hope you get to enjoy some peace and quiet now. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun but busy week. Enjoy your five minute break...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Dagfields, I've been a lot and want to go again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey, you've had a full on, if very enjoyable time! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-