Pages

Followers

Monday 5 August 2019

Just Us!!!

Nothing much to report from Tea Towel Mansion.
It's been just hubby and me here for the last few days and there has been lots of relaxing and lots of eating out although we have had to stay fairly local as the car is giving a bit of trouble. We have had DD's car as she has been away but Andy doesn't like driving it much.
Lots of stitching done and I am now nearly halfway through my large Christmas piece which I started on July 21st.
Housework?.....nah.....just keeping things tidy and the occasional swipe over with the hoover.....I have all next week to catch up on things and get straight before Ruby comes to stay for a week the following week.
I am cooking today....just a spag bol as we haven't had one for ages and I do love a good spag bol....lol.
There may be some top up shopping done later if I feel like going out. If not I shall just stay by the fan and stitch.

Hope you all have a good week.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. We love it when it's just us, peace and we take our time and pop out just to pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a lovely warm day here too Sheila. 'Big' shop done this morning then crafting for me and gardening for G this afternoon. Best of all no cooking tonight! Leftover stew for G and last piece of quiche for me. Enjoy your week too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go far wrong with spag bol. It's always a favourite in this house. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your enjoying your couple time, Sheila! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're enjoying having a bit of down time, Sheila. Spag Bol or Chilli con Carne are our favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relaxing and eating out......sounds like my kind of thing! It's nice to have a few days to just please oneself

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-