Pages

Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Sunday!!!

Crikey I seem to have been MIA for a few days.....where did that time go?
I have been a bit under the weather with a particularly vile headache that just wouldn't budge and I have been sleeping quite a lot as I seemed to need it but I am back on track now.
Good job as today once lunch is out of the way I have jobs to do to get ready for Ruby arriving tomorrow for the week. She has had a very busy Summer break so far and is looking forward to coming to Ganma's for a rest....lol.

There are gorgeous smells coming from the kitchen. I am roasting a large piece of beef today for our lunch which will be served up with the usual roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding etc. The leftovers will be sliced and frozen in gravy for future meals which I must be honest I always enjoy more.

I hope to find a spare half an hour to finish off my cross stitched Christmas piece today too. I have just a few letters and three stars to complete and then I can plan what I am going to work on next. So far I have done all of my stitching on Aida so I may well challenge myself with some evenweave if my eyes will cope with it.

I hope you all have a lovely relaxing day today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-