Pages

Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

No Peace For The Wicked!!!

Today I have Andy at home as the car has had to go in for an MOT and a service which means my normal Friday routine just isn't going to be happening which sets me all on edge before I even start the day.
Also because he is home it means he wants a bigger meal than DD and I would have had tonight....I had planned on soup and a sandwich but instead I am making hash jackets.
Mind you he is taking me out for lunch on Sunday bless him.

No outings planned for the weekend apart from lunch so I am going to finish the ceiling in the sewing room and then spend the rest of the weekend sewing I think....although I haven't yet been to the garden centre which I want to do at some point so I may do that tomorrow if DD fancies going out.

For now I am going to put the jacket potatoes in to cook and chop up some onions ready for the filling.

Anything exciting happening in your part of the world this weekend?
Have a fabulous one.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I dream of going to the garden centre… -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A walk or two and guests for lunch on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend! I'm hoping for anything other than snow - which is in the forecast for the next few days. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planned on having a sewing sort of time and so far it is on track. I have made a stack of little quilts, out of scraps, to stand the dogs water dish on. I had a couple from the shop but rather than soak any spilt (or dribbled, water up they just encouraged it to run over the floor. A friend called my in the middle of this and when I told her what I was making, well of course as a dog owner she requested some as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do please explain 'Hash jackets'. We eat jacket potatoes (though not often enough....I always say afterwards that we should have them more often). I also occasionally make my husband a corned beef hash which contains onions. My weekend was a long overdue lunch with a friend yesterday and a very welcome 'no plans' day today (Sunday). I'm catching up on a few blogs as I never seem to have enough time to do so, I'll make a cake and perhaps a few birthday cards. I might even read for a while! I hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a good weekend Sheila. Did you manage to get any sewing done?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-