Pages

Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2019

A Filthy Day!!!

It is so nasty outside today. Grey and raining very heavily.
I hope it lets up a bit and we don't have flooded roads as we have to take Ruby home tonight after tea.

I've decided to do a midweek roast dinner with some beef which I froze in gravy from our last joint. DD missed out on lunch out on Sunday so she will enjoy that especially if she is out in all this rain.
I'm all done in the kitchen for now apart from a load of washing which needs fetching out of the machine and putting into the dryer and a mop around the floor so I am going to have an hour to watch something on You Tube which will probably be Homes Under The Hammer as I have quite got into that again.

Still no sewing going on although I did press some hems ready for the machine yesterday. Perhaps the visit to the quilt show will get my pistons firing again.

Hope you are all keeping dry and warm today.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. I’m off to the Quilt Show in Glasgow on Saturday with a friend and we will have a wander and decide if there is anything worth buying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely Catriona....you'll have to let me know if you see or buy anything wonderful.
      Hope you have a fab time.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's miserable weather here too, so I've been busying myself baking cookies and flapjack and catching up with the housework. I hope the roads stay clear for you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kitchen is a good place to be on miserable days. I shall be in there again today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Rain and wind here too I have done some baking and caught up with the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More of the same here MM so I'll be in the kitchen again today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It's disgusting here - what a difference a week makes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely horrible yet again today Vix.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Rain, wind and a bit more rain for good measure here as well. I have had a sewing and knitting day and a bit of cooking. Tomorrow is supposed to be better, time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No better here as yet today Pam so another day in the kitchen for me I think.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Stay dry! It's been snowing here for three days. I'm not sure which is worse lol. I've had enough. I'm sure you have too! A roast sounds like the perfect meal on a day like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be staying dry Sharon...I'm not going out in that.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-