Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 March 2019

Sleepy Head!!!

I overslept this morning....not something I do very often but why when I have had extra sleep do I feel all out of whack and crabby....ugh....I don't like it.

Luckily when we took Ruby home last night the roads were clear of flooding but I can't say they'll be the same today if this rain carries on. I have no plans to go anywhere but Andy has to pick Ruby up from school and take her home so I hope there are no problems.

I'm going to be in the kitchen again....spud bashing and assembling a cottage pie and maybe making a Bakewell tart for pack ups. Andy is also going through a jelly phase so I'll make him one with some fruit in. Once all that is done I need to give the fridge a sort out and a wipe out and any bits of veg that need using up will get made into some soup for the freezer.

Before I do anything though I need a hot mug to put my hands round as they are freezing. A cup of tea should do the trick 😊

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Cottage pie on the menu here today, it looks as though we will be having some more rain any minute now. I am going to shut myself in the sewing room and make lavender bags. At leas tit will smell like a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to be doing on such a nasty day.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I never feel good after a lie in. Not a lot of rain here its quite bright but breezy. A power cut around dinner time made it quite difficult. Soup warmed up on the stove and a sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-