Pages

Followers

Monday 11 March 2019

All Change!!!

I do wish the weather would settle down a bit. It's so hard to make plans when it's all over the place.
Today we have bright sunshine and wind so whatever warmth the sun might be putting out is being blown away.

The man has been to measure up for the new window and he thinks we will need the scaffolding due to the lack of space for getting the window upstairs. Not what I wanted to hear but the job needs doing. Just need to wait for their surveyor to make an appointment to come out and then hopefully we shall be all systems go.

All my jobs are done for the day until I have to cook tea. No baking to be done as there are fresh Bakewell slices in the cake tin for pack ups and all the big jobs on the list are mostly outside jobs which I don't feel like tackling at the moment so it's back to the sewing once Andy has gone to work.

Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine today.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-