Pages

Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

So Behind!!!

When either Andy or DD is off work on annual leave my routine goes straight out of the window and this week is no exception.
I've been out nearly every day and had a lovely time but I will be glad to get the house back to myself on Monday and get all the jobs done which have been neglected and also get back my computer time.

Yesterday we had a lovely day out at Bridgemere Garden Centre and the weather was so nice that I managed to walk round without a coat but today is quite chilly and I am in the house with a jumper on and seriously considering putting the heating on too.

There is not much planned for today apart from having a quick tidy round while DD is out in town. Tomorrow we will be going to Miss Marlowe's birthday party for a couple of hours. It's her first proper party with her little friends from playgroup so she is very excited.
The rest of the weekend will be quiet and relaxing with no plans for going anywhere else....well as far as I know anyway...lol.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-


6 comments:

  1. Same here. One day t shirt, next back in a fleece. Sounds like you need a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely here till 2:30 then the cold came down and on went the heating. I tend to lose my routine when anyone is around and is is great to get back in control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel quite out of sorts when my regular routine is disrupted, which explains why I've been topsy turvy for the majority of the year so far.
    It has felt very cold here today. I think it has been a mix of the strong winds and damp air. I hope we will be set for some more spring like weather very soon.
    Enjoy the party. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life's too short to blog when you've a nice chap at home offering to take you out!
    Hope the party is fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey is having a party tomorrow too, the past three years have just flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the joy and innocence of being a five year old and feeling so excited about a party with none of the worries of adulthood when we worry about what to wear, what other people will wear (will I stand out like a sore thumb?), travel arrangements, will the food be Slimming World friendly etc etc. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-