Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

In With A Bang!!!

Well here we are....2019. Let's hope that it's better than 2018.

Our January 1st came in with a bang due to Andy and his ruddy rockets. Oh my goodness they were loud.
Unusually we were the only ones letting them off on our small estate but there were plenty going off over the fields in other villages.

Today I am pottering about tidying my baking cupboard and a couple of the kitchen drawers before I start to assemble our evening meal of stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. There will be quite a mixture of veggies to go with it as I have some that needs using up before I venture out for new supplies tomorrow.
I also have a lemon that wants using so lemon meringue pie will be made.

Hope you are all having a smashing day whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. There were more fireworks here than last year. Lemon Meringue Pie, yum.
    Happy New Year Shelia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We arrived home from the ceilidh to a sky full of fireworks. We loved it. Happy New Year Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Sheila. I slept right through it, so I can only assume there were no fireworks anywhere near us. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard any fireworks but I was in bed by 10.0.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-