Pages

Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

Going Out And Coming In!!!

As fast as I am clearing stuff out in this major declutter the postman is delivering stuff back in.
DD had a lot of vouchers for Amazon and is searching out wanted books from her long list so all of the ones I have got rid of this week have probably been replaced.
I fear I will never have a completely decluttered house.

On a good note the rejigging of the bedroom furniture worked and now we just have to wait for the wardrobe delivery tomorrow and then build it. More sorting can then be done when I see how much space there is in it and then that is one room done and dusted.....well apart from a new pair of curtains when I can find some I like.

Minimal cooking again today. Chicken in a brioche roll with salad and corn on on the cob but we won't eat until late when Andy finishes work so I just need to wash his lunch dishes and then I am taking a day off and will find something to watch either on catch up or You Tube.

No plans other than furniture building for the weekend.
What will you be up to?

Sheila-x-





3 comments:

  1. Well much as I’d love a whole entire day mooching around the cottage ‘taint going to happen...a couple of learners await me...hopefully! Hope the wardrobe build goes well...no throwing out the instructions before everything is complete xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope building the wardrobe goes well, it would be a recipe for disaster in our house. No real plans as yet, we will see where our mood takes us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a furniture jiggle in the bedroom, went through our clothes, lost some storage along with some clothes and gained more floor space. Slowly and surely we are paring down all the "stuff" that clutters our space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-