Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Oh No......Here We Go!!!

Sorry for being MIA yesterday.
The day didn't start too well as I woke up with a migraine...unusually for me a sickie one so I spent most of the day lolloping about on the sofa. Luckily it had worn off by mid afternoon.
Ruby arrived for tea with sparkly eyes and very pink cheeks as her last lesson of the day was Forest School and she had been out in the fresh air. It had given her a good appetite too as she polished off a good bowl of sweet and sour chicken with rice.
DDIL was collecting her on her way home from work so by the time we had had a cup of tea and a good chat it was nearly Ruby's bedtime before they made their way home.

DD and I are now on Season 2 of Game of Thrones and to be honest I haven't a clue what's going on....lol.....but it's watchable.

Today I am having a pottering day and have so far sorted out the cupboard where I store all of the lunch boxes, freezer boxes etc and reunited boxes and lids so that is all tidy again for now.
I'm having a day off from cooking and we're having cold meats with salad and parsley buttered potatoes for tea so I am looking forward to that.
Once I have prepped the salad I will stocktake the fridge and see if I can get away with leaving a top up shop until the weekend. If not I will go out tonight and do that.

Right....I shall go and have a mooch around to see if I can find another little job that wants doing. I really want to be upstairs sorting out the bedroom ready for the new wardrobe arriving but as Andy is in bed I can't do that.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. I tried so hard to like Game of Thrones; just not my thing! I just can't get into medieval fantasy theme and I had a heck of a time keeping up with all the characters, etc. I watched through season 5, because I am a glutton for punishment and tried so hard to like the series. But I just didn't. Dawn Pinnataro, Albany, GA USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spent the afternoon in my craft room just recycling cards. I'd forgotten just how quickly time passes when I am lost in the crafting zone... and incidentally I taught Forest Schools for a little while. I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still trying to get on top of all the jobs here but keep getting sidetracked. We are having soup and a sandwich for ease today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of you watching GoT for the first time. My advice is...don't get too attached to any of the characters!!!
    It does amaze me the quality and level of screenplay for a tv show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-