Pages

Followers

Monday 28 January 2019

So How Much Did I Spend?!!!

Well not a lot as it happens.
DD went to Derby but I decided not to as she was going looking for somewhere to get a small tattoo done in memory of Smudge and I didn't fancy trolling all over Derby with her.
Instead I stayed home and got Ruby's trousers to a point where I could pop down with them for a fitting.
The Doodle House was in potty training mode so DD and I took Ruby out for a couple of hours. Lunch was followed by a walk around little town. It was quite busy as the Maker's Market was on although there wasn't much to see as most of them were packing away well before the 4pm finishing time.
Charity shops and a small craft fair were visited and here is what I spent my money on.........

£2 for this beautiful jigsaw which has already been done.

£1 each for these gorgeous magazines.


There was also £3 spent on a dress for Ruby so £7 for a couple of hours out not bad and lunch was DD's treat.

Trousers were finished and delivered yesterday so today I am catching up on laundry with a bit of tidying thrown in just for the hell of it.
It's going to be a busy week as I am looking after Marlowe on Wednesday and Friday this week and Miss Ruby will be coming for tea on Wednesday as usual so tea for then will have to be prepared tomorrow so that all I have to do is pop it in the oven when I get back.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

14 comments:

  1. it is so nice to come back from a shopping trip not having spent much but still being pleased with ones purchases. I like Mondays as I generally have a couple of free hours early in the afternoon and I can catch up on my blog reading. Today I've been to the gym and done some shopping (no great bargains today). Later I will go to get my hair done and then to Slimming World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Eloise and I was really pleased with what I bought.
      I like to get my jobs done and then spend an hour or so watching a documentary on You Tube.
      Hope you had a nice day.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Your jigsaw has the same people in it as the garden one I did last week. but half size and without the spot the differences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an easy one to do as it's the larger size pieces but I just really liked the picture.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I knew I'd seen that puzzle - well, similar one - somewhere else recently! Thanks Sue.

    You were remarkably restrained, Sheila, but so long as what you bought made you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed looking round the charity shops and finding those bargains Sooze.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Some great finds there Sheila, I like the look of those magazines.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to have a root around Marlene but boy the charity shops were busy.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I love the look of the magazines. How wonderful to have both Marlowe and Ruby duties this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such pretty magazines. I had never seen them before so it's nice to have something different.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. You sure got some neat things for what I think must be good prices. I was curious who Marlowe and Ruby are? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good price Teresa.
      Marlowe (2) and Ruby (8) are my gorgeous little granddaughters.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. So pleased you have had a good time with the goods you brought. It's market day at Leighton Buzzard today and I am hoping to get a puzzle, the market man has 500 pieces for £2.00 so I hoping to get one like yours the last couple I brought had to much sea or sky.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jigsaw puzzle doing is getting a tad addictive Hazel.
    Hope you manage to find something you like at the market.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-