Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

What A Beautiful Morning!!!

It is absolutely gorgeous outside this morning....acres of blue sky, fluffy white clouds and sunshine. I did think I might venture out and do some tidying in the garden but after going out to the tumble dryer....perhaps not. The wind is wickedly cold.
I think a good clean up in the kitchen, a bit of sorting out in the sewing room and the making of some chicken pie filling for the freezer ready for when Ruby asks for it.
Tonight we are having good old sausage, mash and beans.

Ruby is back at school today after a wonderful day out with Mummy yesterday at Madame Tussaud's, a visit to Hamley's and the M&M store.
Her Christmas gifts from DS and DDIL were an experience of some kind every month for a year and yesterday was the beginning of that. I think it is the most amazing idea.
I'm looking forward to her visit tomorrow to hear all about it.

I hope the weather is lovely for you today.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. The weather is pretty much the same here. Blimmin cold but beautiful and clear. It really lifts the spirits doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me imagine you as a flurry of activity! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful and thoughtful gifts much better than toys that are rarely played with. Quite a nice day now that the wind has stopped blowing a gale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry and cold here too although the wind is light so not so much wind chill as last week. I am in the sewing room again, and fingers crossed tomorrow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the experience idea...far better than loads of bits never used. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-