Pages

Followers

Monday 14 January 2019

Thank You!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the wonderful people who have left such kind and caring messages on my last two posts.

I am missing my little boy so much. The house just doesn't feel right without him.
We are now just waiting for his ashes to come home so that we can scatter him in his favourite spot in the garden.

Meanwhile I have things I really need to get on with so today I will be making a start on clearing the bedroom ready for the wardrobe delivery on Saturday. There is so much stuff to go through and make decisions on so that will keep me occupied.
I am also preparing a beef stew which can simmer away while the jobs get done upstairs.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

16 comments:

  1. It will be so very hard for you after all those happy years. It's good that you're keeping busy though to take your mind off things, if only for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs.
      It was odd yesterday not having my little furry pal 'helping' with the sorting out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Having those things to keep you busy will help a lot, still thinking of you Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will seem strange without him. Sounds like you've got a busy day. Hopefully good memories of him will help brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good memories will come I'm sure but at the moment I just want him home Sharon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Busy day occupies the hands even though the heart is sore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did help for a while Catriona.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. It will certainly take some time to adjust to him not been around, hopefully some loving memories of his antics will sustain you. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be glad to be able to think about him without crying MM.
      We have so many lovely memories of him.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Glad you kept your self busy.
    A beef stew sounds lovely.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expect he has left behind a heart full of happy memories...fur babies are really good at doing that. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many happy memories Jackie. He was a wonderful little fella.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  8. Nice to meet you. We also had to bury our beloved Cairn Terrier, Buddy, not long ago. What kind of dog was your cute boy? ((hugs)), Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too Teresa.
      I read about Buddy and I was heartbroken for you.
      Smudge was a Patterdale Terrier although we do think there may have been a touch of Schnauzer in him too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-