Pages

Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2018

The Beast Had An Outing!!!

Well I quite surprised myself yesterday. I  actually dragged the beast out and got a couple of carpets shampooed.
The sewing room and the top end of the kitchen are done.
Today I will do the living room and the hall and then upstairs will be done on Sunday while DD cooks the lunch.
I used a home made recipe for carpet shampoo which I found online and I will definitely be using it again. It is absolutely brilliant and did a much better job than the branded cleaner I have used up to now. It also smells nicer which is a bonus.

No visit from Ruby this week as she will be off on a residential thing with school for a couple of days doing all sorts of exciting things like zip wiring, orienteering and climbing. I hope she has a fabulous time.
Tomorrow then I shall have a good sort out of the fridge and cupboards and DD and I will go out and do a top up shop.
Anything that needs using up will get made into a tomato sauce for the freezer ready for any recipe that calls for it....like the turkey meatballs which still haven't been made because I keep forgetting to take the mince out of the freezer....lol.

Anyhoo....I had best go and clear the floors ready for this shampooing session.

Have a great day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sewing brooches by hand whilst watching Bake Off. Soup making first thing in the morning tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Where did you find the carpet shampoo recipe? It can get quite expensive. We really need new carpet in the living room. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-