Pages

Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2018

All The Leaves Are Brown!!!


Well not all of them as you can see....lol.

All of the leaves plus a few extras in case of mishaps are finally cut out and I have added some background texture to them with a stamp and Distress Ink.
Some of them are now triple embossed but they are currently weighed down to flatten them a bit before I shape them to add to the jars. They look really nice and I will show them to you once they are finished.

I thought I had better get a move on as yesterday I felt like I'd been smacked in the head with a hammer when I realised that the party is in two weeks....eeeek!!!.....and I still have a hundred miniature pumpkins to make to decorate the cupcakes. I went haring down to T***o to pick up some packs of the ready made icing before they ran out of the orange with it nearly being Halloween and just managed to get the five packs I needed thank goodness plus one pack of brown for the stem and a pack of green for the tendrils.
All I need to do now is order the cupcake cases and the sugar sprinkles and I will have everything I need.

I'm hanging fire on any meal prep until DD comes in and lets me know what she fancies. I have options for her to chose from. 
It's been quite warm today so she may not want a cooked meal.

Hope you are all having a fab day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Goodness me Sheila...you are on a mission! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren’t you the best MIL? The jars are going to look lovely and I’ll be interested to know how many are left at the end if the night-lol. We made party bags for my 65th and daughter’s 40th in the same year. I was all partied out that year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leaves are wonderful, you are clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leaves are a delight and the cupcake toppers sound amazing. It is going to be a wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, wonderful work, it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-