Pages

Followers

Monday 22 October 2018

Sunshiney Day!!!

It looks lovely outside this morning.
Sunshine and a hazy blue sky and not a breath of wind.
I have a couple of things I need to do out there so this may be just the day to get them done.

The carpets are in desperate need of a clean and have been on my list for a while. They keep getting pushed down to the bottom as the thought of dragging that beast of a machine around just fills me with dread. It's an excellent tool but soooo heavy.
I will try though to get that job sorted this week.

I'm just waiting for Andy to come back with the papers before I make a coffee  and then I shall get on with my day.

Hope you all have a lovely one.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. It's a lovely blue sky day here too. It is a lot cooler than of late but we can't complain really. My carpets could do with a clean too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey skies here today Cherie with a bit of sun now and again but a hell of a wind blowing today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Chillier here today, I went swimming and it felt really cold when I came out of the pool to come home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very cold last night Sue and I was glad of the sofa blankets.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Chillier here now and almost time for heavier jacket and short boots. Big shop today-home and all away now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's going to get even colder next week....brrrrr :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I have wood floors but the rugs could do with a clean, tomorrow is another day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Grandma always used to say 'never put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today' but I like your tomorrow is another day better....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Both daughters helped me yesterday turn a dive into a den...smallest bedroom is used as office by hubby....think total disaster...he never gets rid of scraps of paper...leaves half bearings on his desk...complete with oil...anyway...all change...2 new fold up beds = passable guest room for next weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good job done then Jackie. I bet it looks fab.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-