Pages

Followers

Monday 8 October 2018

Busy Days!!!

Plotting and planning for the party next month seems to be taking up quite a bit of time at the moment and I am loving it.
This morning I have been down to the village hall with DDIL to take a look at the new kitchen and it's facilities and now I have seen it it looks like things will be a lot easier than I was anticipating regarding the food so now I can replot and replan some things.

Yesterday DD was at work which meant a rather late lunch so after prepping it all I was able to get on with some jobs that I should have been doing today which now leaves me guilt free for an afternoon of watching Lucifer-Season 3 with DD who is off today.
I would like to try and finish it today as she was able to pick up Part One-Season Five of Vikings which is my most favourite series ever......and I want to start watching it.

A nice easy tea of salad while we watch.
I love those kind of days.

Hope you are having a fabulous kind of day too.
Hugs-x-

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your afternoon. I haven’t watched Vikings, we could do with something different to watch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been fascinated by tales of Vikings so this series suits me down to the ground Cheryl. It is very raw and violent though and I must admit that I sometimes have to watch from behind a cushion......lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The best parties are held in village halls and self catered. I have so many memories of birthdays and weddings and photos from many of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our village hall is lovely Pam. Not brilliant for parking as it is right in the middle of the village. The car park is small and the lane it's on not ideal but you can't have everything.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful event, I have some great memories of village hall parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did briefly consider somewhere in town MM but soon knocked that idea on the head. We love our village hall and have used it many times.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-