Pages

Followers

Friday 26 October 2018

Early Bird!!!

I was almost up before I went to bed this morning as I wanted to get into town to the bakers to order the bread rolls for next Saturday. That is another job ticked off the list.
We managed to get home before the rain started and boy has it poured down since we got in.

The house has managed to stay remarkably clean and tidy this week so that all I have to do today is go around with a duster and have a quick hoover. 
There will be quite a bit of time to fill this afternoon so I am thinking that I will have a practice at making the little pumpkins before I set up my conveyor belt production at the weekend.

Tonight I will be off out to do a top up shop and tomorrow I am having a day out with DD at Bridgemere Garden Centre and Trentham Gardens. I need to visit Lakeland and while there is a store in Derby we can kill two birds by going to Bridgemere and calling at Trentham on the way home to see their Christmas displays.
Sunday I will be cleaning the upstairs carpets while DD cooks lunch and then more pumpkin making in the afternoon.
It's going to be a busy weekend.

What are you all planning for your weekend?
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a buy weekend to me. We are going to a Country Music charity event tomorrow night. It should be a lovely evening and all proceeds to a good cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running errands, making a list of "To Do" as I will be taking a couple of days off work. Prepping the chicken coop to be moved and cleaned before Winter sets in. Then its back to wok on Monday....(sigh). Will I ever have any time for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy weekend indeed, you'll be shattered! We're going to a food festival tomorrow, all local suppliers, about 70 or 80 of them I think, hope there's plenty of free samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are taking it easy, nothing planned at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-