Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 August 2018

What I'm Doing Today!!!

My first job today will be to process the huge bag of French beans my neighbour delivered to me the other day.
I was just going to blanch and freeze them but Gill at Frugal In Derbyshire posted a lovely recipe for green beans in tomato sauce so I am going to try that out.

I need to go wallpaper hunting so once the beans are done I think Andy and I will take a trip into the big town where there are three places that sell wallpaper all within a few yards of each other so hopefully I will find something there and I'm sure Andy will want to fit in a visit to a pub for a quick pint so by the time we get back I expect it will be getting on for teatime. I have some cold meats in the fridge and salad left from last night so that will do for today.

Not really looking forward to starting the decorating but it has to be done and I have planned it for DD's first week of annual leave so that I have a helper.

Hope you all have a good day today.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. I like the sound of green beans in a tomato sauce just popping over to look at the recipe. Good luck with the wallpaper hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them MM although I may leave out the vinegar when I do them again.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I’m sewing again today-a queece which is a fleece with binding round it. My daughter’s friend has breast cancer and this is a wee comforter for when she’s having her treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to do Catriona.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. DD is always willing to help her Momma Jackie :) I cook her meals and do her laundry....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Love them Gill and will do them again but I may leave out the vinegar or put less in next time.
      Thanks for the recipe.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-