Pages

Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2018

A Brilliant Start To The Day!!!

I have just got back from the doctors and I am so happy.
After a week of worrying since my blood test my blood sugars have dropped by quite a lot and the weight is still coming off.
I now weigh the same as I did 46 years ago when I was 15.
I am over the moon.
There's still a little more to go but I am getting there.

Also getting there with the decorating.
The paper is now gone from the walls and they have been scrubbed and dried ready to be re-papered.
The dado rails have had one coat of paint and I will add another coat today.
Andy will remove the ceiling lights and paint the ceiling for me at the weekend but then work will probably come to a bit of a halt until after the bank holiday as Ruby will be coming for the week next week. DD will be away until Sunday on that weekend and then we are going to York on the Monday.
As long as it's done before Christmas I'll be quite happy...lol.

We're taking a bit of a break later today to go out and get some shopping done. The cupboards aren't quite bare but there are things we need.

What are you all up to today?
I hope it's a good one for you.
Sheila-x-

13 comments:

  1. Congrats with the weight loss! The older we get the harder it seems to get to lose it or keep it off (at least in my case lol). Glad the decorating is coming along. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. It certainly is harder to lose the weight the older you get.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Well done on your weight loss, Sheila! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic Sheila, on all counts. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's brilliant news all round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and hope you get the decorating done before Christmas which I hope is still a long, long way off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue.
      I shall be straight back at it after the bank holiday.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Fab news and well done on your weight loss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-