Pages

Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Watching Miss Moo!!!

Late Monday evening I got a phone call from DS asking me to go down and look after Miss Moo yesterday while he took Ruby out for the day. Obviously I said yes so hence no blog post yesterday as I was out all day...only just getting in before DD arrived home from work.
Once tea was done I was fit for nothing much but slobbing on the sofa and watching some of our box set of Star Trek Voyager.
She certainly kept me on my toes did my little minx. I think we played a new game every five minutes of the seven and a half hours I was there...lol. My head was spinning but I loved every minute of it.

I totally forgot to take a pic of her new finished dress before I took it down with me but it's the same style of dress I made last with the little puff sleeves and elasticated neckline but the fabric was red, blue and light teal sail boats on a white background. Very pretty and she looked a picture in it.

This morning I will be out for a while.....docs for a blood test and then Andy is taking me out for breakfast after which we are going to try taking Smudge for a walk in the woods if he will go. Miss Ruby will be arriving around lunch time and staying until just after tea so another busy day.
Andy then just has four days of his holiday left and I can't believe it has gone so quickly.

Hope you all have a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like a day. I don't know whether I would describe it as challenging or wonderfully exciting but it sounds like a DAY. I love Star Trek Voyager and always had a soft spot for Tom Paris WS x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely wonderfully exciting Lyssa. She is just so enchanting and very comical.

      It's got to be Chakotay for me...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It sounds like an exhausting but fun day. Hope all goes well wih the blood test. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fun Jules. Who knew I could get addicted to Play Dough at 61....lol.

      Blood results next week.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Idyllic but tiring day. The decals on the furniture have been cut out of wrapping paper, glued on and then varnished. Enjoy your time with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept well last night...lol.

      Wow it looks absolutely wonderful and reminds me of the Mad Hatters Tea Party.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Did Grandad stay to help? Marlowe sounds great fun and it’s nice to spend time with the children individually. Glad her dress fitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes grandad did stay for a while....snoozing on the sofa...lol.

      It was lovely to spend time with Marlowe yesterday and then Ruby today. When they are together it gets quite raucous and noisy.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I don't know where they get their energy from Sheila. I feel like I've done a week's work when we've had Sienna lol but they are funny aren't they. Hope the blood test goes OK. Breakfast out and a nice walk in the woods sounds a fine way to start the day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-