Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Where Did That Come From?!!!

After walking all over York on Monday I had expected to spend the rest of the week hobbling about with a dodgy back and sore legs. Yesterday they were a bit iffy but flippin' 'eck....today I have woken up with masses of energy and whipped through the job list like I was on steroids or something.
Some laundry done, a meal cooked for Andy at lunchtime, a pot of chilli put on for tea today and some to freeze, two walls painted, kitchen tidied and living room hoovered.
There is just a small pile of ironing to be done tomorrow which is mostly Ruby's clothes.
I just need to mop the kitchen floor and I am done and dusted for today.

I will need to go and do some top up shopping tonight as we are getting short of veg, butter and milk but I won't be buying any meat for a while as I want to start to use up what we have in the freezers. I need to make room for all the meat and things I am making in advance for DDIL's party at the end of October.
We have decided on hot meat rolls....pork and beef and for vegetarians there will be veggie sausage which can be served with stuffing and apple sauce in a roll or just tomato sauce if they prefer.

I'm a little bit sad again today. My neighbour who I have known and been friends with for over thirty years is selling up and moving. She has just had the valuer round this morning. 
I'm not looking forward to the For Sale sign going up at all. I'm going to miss her very much.

Right....I shall go and finish off my jobs.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. How big is her back garden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie
      The garden is a reasonable size but not huge as there has been an extension put on the back of the house.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Wherever it came from can you please get some for me? I've so much I need to get done but can't seem to summon up the energy and enthusiasm.
    Sorry to read about your neighbour. Hopefully the next ones will be just as lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh please yes....have some. I still seem to have it today. Better make the most of it while it lasts though eh?
      I will be so sad to see her go and it could be quite quick as there is no rush for her to find another property....she has a daughter who she can stay with while she looks for just the right house.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-