Pages

Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

Another Evening Out!!!

Ruby has spent the last week at dance school taking part in a production of Matilda and she has absolutely loved it.
Tonight I will be going with DDIL to see the performance and I can't wait.

Hopefully I can manage to get another couple of skirting boards done before I have to have an early tea and a bath.

The weekend should see the ceiling done and a start made on painting the lower half of the walls but how far I shall get I don't know as I have promised Andy a roast beef lunch on Sunday and I have to clean the bedroom and change the bed for Ruby's arrival early on Monday morning.
All work will stop while she is here but she will be going home on Friday afternoon to spend some time with Mummy who is going away for the weekend and to spend some time on Saturday with London Grandma and Grandad. She'll come back to us on Sunday ready for going to York on the Monday.

By Tuesday DD will be back at work and I will have the house back to myself after a month of having somebody here all the time.....bliss.

Have a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Catching a moment to myself here is rather difficult at the moment with 2 lodgers and a cat! Hang on...lodgers pay don't they?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy having people home, but I do miss my 'me' time when they are here. My schedule seems to get all messed up (my fault entirely). Hope you enjoy the play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like so much fun watching the production and having Ruby stay for awhile. I am looking forward to a family visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-