Pages

Followers

Thursday 16 August 2018

Passing Days!!!

I must say that this week is absolutely flying by. I feel like I have blinked and missed it.

Not an awful lot achieved yesterday on the decorating front as I was out at the docs in the morning and out to the pub last night to another party planning meeting with DDIL and her Mum. It was a lovely couple of hours.
I don't think Andy can get his head round coming home from work and finding his wife gone to the pub....lol.

Today I have some sanding to do before I paint the skirting boards which I thought were OK until I painted the dado rail. They are certainly not OK so that's an extra job to do.

Any form of catering this week has gone out of the window. Andy is getting something hot before he goes to work but DD and I are just eating very simply and not sticking to any kind of set meal time. I actually quite like it as I don't always feel like eating at dead on 5pm as Andy does.

It has rained through the night and the air is quite cool today which is great if I am going to be grubbing about on the floor.....ooooh me poor old knees.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Knees are not for kneeling on! I've just made it rain by hanging out oodles of washing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my knees are really not made for kneeling on Jackie.....they are killing me this morning.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The whole summer is disappearing in the blink of an eye. The shops will be full of Christmas trees before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to tell you Cherie but The Works had Christmas cards and crafting stuff out weeks ago. I was shocked.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I was amazed how shabby our lounge looked when we had finished painting the kitchen. Its a never ending job keeping up with the decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-