Pages

Followers

Thursday 9 August 2018

I Feel Like A Whirlwind!!!

Blimey....I thought this was supposed to be holiday week but we have been out racing about picking up decorating stuff.
Jenn...I forgot to answer your question about the paint colours.......above the dado rail will be Grey Whisper and below will be Touch of Silver. Both colours go beautifully with the wallpaper.

We also had a look in the big Barnado's shop as we are searching for a new armchair for Andy. He doesn't like his Ikea Poang chair but I have put my foot down that whatever he ends up with has to go with the new decor in the living room. I refuse to have just any old thing. 
Anyhoo no armchair but we did pick up a lovely little nest of tables for £10 and a really cute Chinese food service set in a box for £4.
Called at the pub for lunch on the way home and also booked a table for Sunday to meet up with The Doodles for lunch.

Home and the tables are polished and in situ, Andy has mowed the lawns and has now gone back to Barnado's to pick up a shoe storage unit (badly needed) that we couldn't fit in the car so that will need cleaning and sorting out when he gets back.
Once I have cooked tea for DD I think I shall collapse in a heap on the sofa.

I won't be doing my normal Friday clean up tomorrow as I will be doing prep work for the decorating and just making a mess again so it's not really worth it.

Sounds like he is back so I'll go and sort out this shoe cupboard.

Hope you're having a great day everybody.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Grey Whisper and Touch of Silver sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope they look as nice as they sound Sooze.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of the two paints, very fancy names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha....very fancy names for grey and pale grey aren't they?
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-