Pages

Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

So Relaxing Sunday!!!

Well despite having only been up to my room to open the curtains this morning and not getting any crafting done at all....it has been a pretty relaxing day. Mr Manic and DD were both asleep after coming in from night shifts so I had my lovely clean kitchen all to myself and pottered about cooking a roast beef dinner ready for the hoards descending then prepared a huge round of shortcake for them have with strawberries and cream later. DS and DDIL did the washing up while I cuddled Ruby off to sleep.
Tonight I have watched DOI and have to say that I am pretty p'd off that Vanilla Ice was voted off. He is seriously gorgeous and now I have nothing to look forward to on a Sunday evening......boo hoo!!!
My back is still playing up and I did have a couple of scary moments in the kitchen this morning but tonight it does seem a little better than it has been so I am hopeful of it getting better this week.
Just off for a chat with DD who is at work before I sling myself on the sofa for a good read and a can of something cold......I am having a bit of a tropical half hour IYKWIM.....lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-