A good way to use up some paper I had with quite a large design. I used a piece for a mat and then cut around one of the flower sprays and attached it over the top with foam pads and edged with Stickles Stardust. There were three sheets and I managed to get six cards out of it so I didn't think that was bad.
I should have posted this last night but after spending some time on the internet gathering pictures to catalogue my collection of embossing folders I'm afraid the old eyelids were drooping a bit so I scooted off to bed.
Seem to be spending quite a lot of time on the computers just lately as thanks to Wendy at The Clipart Fairy who has some very good tutorials I am learning to use Open Office properly.....well more than I have previously anyway.
So far I have only used it for letters etc.
Today I have a long list of jobs that need to be completed including a birthday card for Miss Doodle who is one tomorrow. Mr Manic is off to take the car to be mended and DD is in bed so I should get a nice peaceful few hours with nobody shouting me for anything.
I may even get to blog again later.
Thanks for visiting.