Pages

Followers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Just A Simple Girl!!!

........with a very simple card.
Adirondack inks with bleach stamping.
Foliage images are from a new set of Viva stamps I picked up from the craft shop at Byrkley Park. I think Viva need some new designs now.........I have nearly all of them. There is just one I am not too sure about and am putting off buying.
Short and sweet tonight as I am sure nobody wants to read about yet another hectic day at Manic Towers.......it's becoming the story of my life.
See ya
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Sheila. I love the soft greens of the blended inks and the grasses work beautifully as the focal image. The whole thing looks like a lovely little plaque with the corners shaped. Love this one.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-