Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Crash Course!!!

What a fabulous afternoon we had at Ruby's party. The birthday girl was so good and had a great time.
I certainly got a crash course in nursery rhyme singing but either they have changed the words or I have forgotten most of them....probably the latter.
The CD's I got for the party had some well weird stuff on but it kept the kids happy.
I got another order for a birthday cake for the birthday of the guy who ordered one from me for his wife's birthday. He said he was ordering it to make sure he got it.....lol!!!
Cold and nasty today so I was glad I made a casserole yesterday to heat up for our tea when we got in.
Now I am having a quiet hour before I flop into bed and read with a nice mug of Ovaltine.......bliss!!!
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila, doesn't time fly, I didn't realise it was Ruby's 1st Birthday. Pleased to hear everyone had a fab time. Well done on your cake order too. Is there no end to your talents LOL
    Hope you are keeping well and I know you are a busy bee.
    Love & Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-