Pages

Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Oh Woe Is Me!!!

My darling grandaughter has very kindly passed her cold onto me and I feel foul. Sitting here reeking of Olbas Oil and with a tissue permanently clamped to my nose. Hope I am not too bad to do the carpets tomorrow as I have set my heart on getting the job done.....mind you it would mean an unplanned craft day which wouldn't be too unwelcome......lol!!!
DD has just taken delivery of the new season of Law & Order SVU so I think we might have a little session before bedtime.
Bye for now and thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. oh!!! get well soon Sheila and i love law and order svu too,luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you get rid of those bugs quickly Sheila althought I don't wish cleaning the carpets on you, lol! Bless our darling grandchildren eh!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon and if I were you I would go for the craft day lololol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better soon Sheila, I think you deserve the craft day ;-) Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-