Pages

Followers

Saturday 12 February 2011

Birthday Suit!!!

This is the card I made for Miss Doodle. It's not looking quite like this now.......lol!!! Clipart Fairy image and paper.
We nipped over to visit her this afternoon and she had really got into the spirit of the day by greeting us at the door in her birthday suit.....well just about......she did have her nappy on.
Mummy and Daddy had bought a cake so that we could have some with a cuppa and Ruby was allowed to have some. I have never seen such a small piece of cake spread so far in my life. She was covered in it. Her whole face was chocolate with a big grin showing two little teeth.......totally priceless!!!
She will be having a party on Sunday and I have been designated cake baker and have to make a childrens birthday cake and one for the adults as well so that is my Saturday sorted out.

Despite it being a week off this last week I don't seem to have had much time to myself or got very much done really but with DD at work this week on night shift I can't do noisy stuff and Mr Manic gets home at 1pm and sends everything to pot. I just can't get on when he's round my feet so I just give up trying.....lol!!!

Well I am off to bed as I have another fab book on the go....Sand Storm by James Rollins. I have just finished one of his called Ice Hunt.....it was very good.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-