Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

White China Flower!!!

I got a whole day upstairs today......it was just heaven!!!
This card had been floating about in my head for a few days and it was great to get it out and see what it would look like in the flesh.
I started with a piece of sanded Core'dinations cardstock.
The background for the flower is Bondaweb over Distress inks then overstamping with a text stamp and Distress inks.
Flower is Tim Holtz Alterations. I treated it to a couple of coats of white UTEE with a sprinkling of chunky blue pearl EP in the centre followed by a tiny sprinkling of baby blue EP.
The brads have been coated with chunky green pearl EP.
Leaves are hand cut and coated with the chunky green pearl before stamping with a crackle stamp.
I think I might look for a square picture frame and do another one of these as I love the colours.

It's been a hectic week here again. Miss Doodle was fabulous on Monday and crotchety on Tuesday. Her Mummy got caught at the office and was late home last night and what with baking birthday cakes covered in homemade fudge and one thing or another I haven't even been upstairs until today.
Tomorrow we are introducing Grandad to the joys of Jungala, Friday I have to go shopping and Saturday is batch cooking day so I should get some time upstairs up until the Princess is due again on Wednesday. I know I have said it before but I just don't know how I ever found time to go to work.

DDIL has taken a box of my cards into the office, sold some straight away and got an order for one too. Best get making some more over the weekend because no matter what you make there is always something gets missed.

Anyway....Mr Manic and I have some peace on our own and we're just about to sit and watch Red. Not sure I fancy it but I'll give it a whirl.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-