Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Thirsty For Ink!!!

So desperate to do something inky tonight so I shot upstairs as soon as Ruby had gone and tea was over and done with.
I just grabbed the nearest bit of card with some stamping on it and a few Distress Inks and off I went.
Large corner flourish stamp is Fancy Pants. Text is Viva and the main image is Rubbadubadoo.
A bit of sparkle added with a quick spritz of Smooch pearl spray.
I feel so much better now.

Have to say that although I am a winter girl at heart.......I am soooo ready for some brighter warmer weather. It's been dark and miserable here. The fire has been going since seven this morning and the lights have been on all day. We popped out to the supermarket early on and then up to the garden centre as I had a voucher burning a hole in my purse from filling a loyalty card. Ten lovely pounds which I put towards a set of square Go Kreate dies which match the rectangles I have. We didn't get to wander round as Doodle was fast asleep so stayed in the car with DD.

There are signs of beautiful things to come in the summer. I bought a bag of Allium bulbs last year which I neglected to plant out and they started sprouting in the bag. I've potted them up and most of them are growing. They're about four inches high now. I'll plant them later in the year and hopefully have a lovely show of flowers. I love Alliums.

I think I am going to spend the rest of the night with my feet up.....reading. I have Ruby again tomorrow so I need to get my strength up....lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. fabulous piece of inkiness Sheila. Love it!

    I had Alexa yesterday too and again later today but not all day thank goodness. I think I'd be in need of a stiff drink after a full day. I don't know about the 'terrible two's'. Alexa is 3 on 20th March and I think she's been saving it up for then, Lol! She is so cute and funny but has suddenly discovered a defiant streak and realised that she doesn't always want to conform to what you want her to do! I'd forgotten how tiring sticking to your guns when you have laid down the law is.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila, it's great when the urge hits you and you just have to stamp ! I love your photo of Doodle and you ! How gorgeous is she !! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-