Pages

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

Too Much Partying!!!

Having partied for three days solid since her birthday on Friday I'm afraid Doodle was a bit bit crosspatchety today. I was howling with laughing at her because one minute she was as happy as Larry and the next she decided she wanted to have a teeny tiny grizzle. Boy does she know how to play it as well. Looking at me with big brown eyes with tears just about to spill over and then a big grin and back to playing.......honestly she will end up on the stage I swear......lol!!!

I've only once (long ago) had a profile photograph of myself in my sidebar because I do not take a very good photo. I usually end up looking like something the family keep in the attic......on chains......but I love this one taken with Doodle at her party yesterday. Just wish I knew how to make it a bit smaller....it's rather big.

Absolutely zilch done on the crafting front today. I've got a few bits ready to assemble that I did the other day but they will have to wait until tomorrow night.

Off to have a ferret in the freezer for something for tomorrow night's tea.........I'm in a cooking mood.

Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. Glad Miss Doodle has had such a lovely birthday time and you too by the sound of it. Lovely photo too Sheila!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo Sheila, have to say I have seen you before a long time ago when you worked elsewhere and can I just say you look amazing. Not that you didn't before, (I will put the shovel down now before I dig a bigger hole lolol). Just wanted to let you know its a great picture lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo of you and Miss Ruby, it is beautiful and you look fab.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, how lovely to see a photo of you. Can finally put a face to all that beautiful crafting!! So glad you've continued with your blogging, first place I visit each day. Take care

    Karen from Aus xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a brilliant picture of you both! Nice to see you again. :-) And belated Happy Birthday To Princess R. Doodle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-