Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Cracking On!!!

Despite not being too well for the last few days I find I do have trouble sitting still and doing nothing. I am the worst patient ever.
So I have been pottering and adding to the stash of sympathy cards for the shop. I struggle to make sympathy cards suitable to send to men so I am rather pleased with this one.
This is an inked background from my backgrounds box stamped with a branch image from a set of stamps by Inkadinkado. The inchie images are also Inkadinkado and the sentiment is Hot Off The Press.

The lounge carpet is clean......yay!!! Just the kitchen and back room to do now. They will have to wait for the moment.
Miss Doodle is coming over for a couple of hours tomorrow while her Mummy and Daddy go shopping for their outfits for a wedding they are going to next weekend. I'm actually on holiday this week but I couldn't resist the chance of some time with my little angel.

The rest of today is booked up with Dancing On Ice and Law & Order so I don't expect I shall get back upstairs before tomorrow evening now........and boy have I got some tidying to do before I can make anything else.

Catch you later
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card Sheila. The shimmery blue background is lovely.

    I've been away from my computer for a couple of days so I'm sorry to find that you still haven't got rid of your cold. I hope someone waves a wand in the night and you wake feeling much better.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila, I think Sympathy cards are the hardest to do (after weddings!). You've done a stunning job, as usual. If you are ever at a loose end I have lots jobs I can find you :-) Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-