Pages

Followers

Sunday 26 July 2009

Wassail!!!

Another card to add to the 'quick and easy' pile for workshops.
Paper is Basic Grey Wassail and I think this particular design is called Sleigh Ride...sorry forgot to check. I used the reverse to stamp the image from a set of Inkadinkado stamps and it is just very simply embossed in gold.
Added some lace and ribbon along with a punched Poinsettia.

Not been up in my room much for the last couple of days as I started with a migraine yesterday afternoon......after not having one for several weeks. It's still lurking now but is much better than it was.
DD and DIL came for their tea tonight so most of today was spent flicking a duster about and cooking.
We've seen another scan photo of our baby Bean and I am getting quite excited although we have a long way to go yet.....lol!!!
Later today (Sunday) I will be off to the garden centre at Bridgemere with hubby. We ended up buying him a gift voucher for Father's Day so he is going to chose a tree.
Hopefully after that I will be able to get something done.

Thanks for your visit.
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. It may be a simple card Sheila but those papers are gorgeous.

    What did I tell ya bout the little bean? I said they have a way of worming their way into your heart without even trying, Lol!

    Hugs from one reluctant Mamma to another. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Sheila! How exciting, expecting a little addition to the family! Lucky you!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-