Pages

Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2009

I Remembered!!!

Here are the cards I should have bought home on Monday to photograph. Can you spot my once a year foray into the world of teabag folding. Thank goodness it's over and done with.
Love this set of Christmas stamps from Inkadinkado and the paper which is a Francoise Read design from Woodware. I think it's discontinued now but we still have a good stock at the shop as we liked it a lot.......and bought a lot.
All stamping is onto silver card using Versamark ink and Winter Wonderland embossing powder.
The tiny card in the middle is a Scrapling which is the piece cut from the bottom of an A5 card blank when I make a large square card. I'm OK making the cards.......love them in fact.......but now I have to make an envelope to fit them and I ain't so good at making envelopes......lol!!!

Set myself on with a right old job at the shop today. I sorted out the peeloff stand and made header cards for each section to make it easier to find things when people ask for a specific sheet. Hope Deb approves when she sees it tomorrow. A couple of customers did comment how organised it was so it was a job worth doing.

When I got home I had to make a sympathy card as one of hubby's workmates has lost his wife. So sad. She was only a few years older than me.

Just waiting for His Nibs to come home and then I am off back upstairs to finish tidying up. Don't know if I'll get anything else made tonight as I have made quite a mess shifting furniture around.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you liked the paper so much Sheila. It's lovely and what a gorgeous colour.

    Oh dear, I really should get started on my Christmas cards especially as we're going on holiday in the middle of November otherwise I'll end up rushing them when I get back.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-