Pages

Followers

Friday 17 July 2009

Retro Home Card!!!

Gawd I ache all over after all that wallpapering today. I've been doing all of the awkward bits so that tomorrow should be plain sailing.......ha ha ha....this is Manic Towers........nothing is ever plain sailing.....but we'll see.......lol!!!
Anyhoo here is one of the cards I made yesterday. I just love these colours together.
The image is a Vintage Workshop download. Paper is from the Clare Curd stack.
There is a vintage card today at my other blog HERE

Look at this cute fella waiting for his Daddy to come home. I swear he can tell the time because when hubby is due in at around 2:10pm he goes to the window to look for him and stays there until the car pulls onto the yard. Once he spots the car he belts down the stairs and out the back door and nearly eats his Daddy. Then he saunters back upstairs and looks at me as if to say 'yeah.....I know it's not very manly.....but I love my Dad'.........lol!!!
I've just realised that it looks as if he is plugged in to something......lol......it's the power cable for my Cricut lying on the ledge.

Another busy day wallpapering tomorrow. I think the worst is done actually as the top staircase is now finished and that is where all the fiddliest bits were.
DD and I have been discussing colours and have changed our minds about fifty times. Still not settled on anything since I decided against my original choice of a colour called Life which is a beautiful green. I now think it will be too dark as there is very little natural light on both flights of stairs or the landing. Got a bit to go though before we have to make our minds up.

Off to relax for a bit now.
Catch you later.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Great card Sheila but I'm sure glad I don't have to clean an oven that size.

    It is funny how animals seem to be able to tell the time isn't it!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-