Pages

Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Home!!!

I had forgotten all about this front door die I had and found it in a box when I was looking for something else. So I used it for this very simple New Home card.
The door is cut from glossy black card and has an acetate window. I did do one in red but it looked a bit like a Christmas card with something missing so I binned that one.....lol!!!

Well I was back at work today and although my job is not what you would call strenuous I am absolutely shattered. That could be due to the fact that I wore myself out looking at all the new stuff that came in while I was away........in particular the Graphic 45 papers and tag sheets that arrived on our back order. Oh boy are they yummy or what. Deb gave me a couple of sheets as samples and I said to her that I wished they would do a Christmas collection. Well blow me they have done.......and very nice it is too but I like the Domestic Goddess collection best out of the three new ones.
As you can imagine I have a bit of a pile going on in the 'save for Sheila' corner.......lol!!!

Anyway I am off to play. I have a couple of orders in one for a Christening card which won't take long and then I have one which I am really going to enjoy doing......the brief is 1950's/60's, records, shoes and dresses in pink and black for a fortieth birthday.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-