Pages

Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Anniversary Toppers!!!

Hi there
Here is one of the toppers I have been working on this week for anniversary cards.
I have killed two birds with one stone by making these.......used up a small stash of assorted handmade paper that I have had for years and am no longer fond of and having made ten of them it has given me a good stash of cards for the local shop.
I have put five together as cards and the others I shall keep hold of as there are bound to be special orders for them with special dates etc wanted on them.

Short post today.......it's been a bit quiet at the shop due to the weather so I got my prep done for the class in the morning which freed me up to do some tidying in my room. Pretty boring stuff....lol!!!

Think I'll play a game on the computer for a while and then get off to bed.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a beautiful card Sheila, which is unusual for me as there is no stamping but I love the clean but warm colour tones and that's a brilliant way to use up that paper.

    Would you like another hundred or so sheets, Ha! Ha!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant Sheila, beautiful! What is the sentiment? (Sorry to be nosey!)
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-