Pages

Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2009

I 'Heart' Cosmo!!!


A couple of cards I made with the Cosmo Cricket kit I got for my birthday in April. I just adore the papers and if they were fabrics I would definitely make myself some clothes from them.
Both cards use chipboard pieces from the kit and are embellished with self adhesive pearls.


Been feeling very sorry for myself today with this abcess but touch wood I think I may have seen it off with hot salt washes and the hot water bottle as it isn't hurting quite so much at the moment.
I have spent the day sorting out all of my 12x12 papers. Some I have cut up ready to use on cards and others went in the 'what was I thinking' pile. Someone will love them even if I don't so I may bag them up along with some other excess stuff and do a car boot sale.

I'm going to curl up on the sofa with DD later and watch a film. Last night we watched Queen Victoria which I thought was quite good and I fancy watching Miss Potter tonight.......something gentle and soothing.

Think I'll go and have a bath and get into my PJ's.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you like these papers so much Sheila. They are yummy.

    Hope your abscess is getting better.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and paper Sheila, hope you are feeling a little better.
    Car boot sounds fun, please let me know when & where
    Love & hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-