Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Black & White!!!


With a touch of lime.
Been digging in my little stash of images that are printed from my computer and found this gorgeous image from Cora at Clearly Vintage
The spotty Bazzill just happened to be lying on the desk as did the Nestabilities shapes.
Had to hunt a bit for a black flower as I am rather short of them but found one lurking at the bottom of the jar. The green flowers are lime although they look a bit like mushy pea green in the photo.......lol!!!

Not had time to make any new cards yet today as I have been wallpapering all day. I feel proper grubby so I think I'll have a shower and then go up to my room and have a play.
Taking the day off from decorating tomorrow as it is the last day of my holiday. I'm going to be lazy all day.

Hope the rain hasn't spoiled your weekend.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. This is really elegant Sheila and the dash of lime just finishes it off beautifully. You sure know how to pull a card together!

    Hope you have a lovely last days hol tomorrow with pleasanter weather than we've had today - tremendous downpour and thunderstorm this afternoon!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sheila, I would never have thought of putting the lime with it. Really classy ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-