Pages

Followers

Thursday 16 July 2009

Cosmo Again!!!

Another card made with my Cosmo kit.........except for the greenish background paper which is Costco as I can't bear to use the plain side of the patterned papers........lol......even though the colours are gorgeous.
All the embellishments are from the kit except for the pearls.
The photo corners looked a little lost as photo corners so I have used them to create a decorative piece down the sides.

I actually got some vintage cards done today. Just need to take the pics so they will be for tomorrows post.

Thank goodness I have recovered from the bloomin' abscess. I have a morbid fear of dentists and despite suffering quite regularly I just can't set foot in a dental surgery.
Luckily I had a few hints on how to treat the problem from a friend who is a dental hygienist and it does work.
So I am all set now to finish the flamin' decorating. I've never known a job take so long and I shall be glad when it's done. Then the battle starts to get a new carpet and a couple of pieces of furniture and maybe a mirror and a couple of new light fittings out of hubby........ooooooh there'll be blood and teeth flying........lol!!!

Well I am back off upstairs for an hour or so. I am in the mood for a bit of alcohol inking I think.
See you tomorrow.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. And another lovely card Sheila. That's a really novel and effective way of using the photo corners. Brilliant!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set looks wonderful Sheila, gorgeous colours and brilliant effect with the photo corners. Pity you don't work Saturdays as I'm taking a trip over to the shop tomorrow afternoon. Feel the need for a little Retail therapy ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sheila, gorgeous colours, pleased you mouth is healing. Hope you have enjoyed your weeks hol LOL
    Hugs
    Christine xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-