Pages

Followers

Friday 3 July 2009

Golden Wedding Card-3!!!

Should have posted this yesterday but by the time I got home from work I was fit for nothing as it had been so hot in the shop and my head ached something chronic.
Today is lovely though. We have had a good old storm this morning which has cleared the air a bit thank goodness and it's quite cool now.

I don't think the card needs much explanation but the background is done on the Scor-Pal. Hearts are Sizzix and numbers are Sizzix Girls Are Weird Sizzlet Alphabet.

Just having a spot of lunch and then I am off upstairs to create......hopefully......lol!!!
Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. So elegant Sheila, pleased you hear you are feeling better now the weather has cooled. Missed seeing you at shop on Wednesday
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Shelia to another, your 50th card, is amazing. I just happened upon your site when blogging around for inspiration for the Christmas/Noel cartridge that have had for about 2 months, and have not even removed from the pkg. would love for you to visit my blog sometime, hence the same name. www.searchingforarainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-