Pages

Followers

Monday 13 July 2009

Kids Cards....I Must Be Going Mad!!!


Well what a lazy weekend I have had........most unusual for me.
Saturday I got up and did a bit of flicking with a duster and then strolled into the kitchen to rustle up a treat for the hungry pair that live on the sofa. I was well chuffed with the pork stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon which I served with a home made tomato sauce, green beans and garlic roast potatoes. Got the thumbs up from them too so the Domestic Goddess was in da house..........lol!!!
Sunday......OMG........I didn't get out of bed until 11am but boy did I feel great after a good lie in. Although I must admit that I hadn't gone to bed until 3am.
Anyway hubby cooked so I spent most of the day upstairs as I am desperately in need of cards for the local shop. I just can't keep up with them since I changed from making batches of the same cards to more individual designs. They just fly out.
Decided to make some kids cards and for these I have used images from PC Crafter and paper from K & Co. Can't believe how well they go together.
The images are layered as they looked a bit boring flat.
Used a few brads from my humungous collection for a bit more detail and yes I am quite happy with them.
DD is just about to go and deliver and then we are off out to do the shopping......oh how exciting......lol!!!
Thanks for dropping by today.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful...terrific images. That meal sounds very yummy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Don't you just love PC Crafters?? Your ideas for these cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-