Pages

Followers

Sunday 5 July 2009

Ollyphant Autumn!!!

Took a day off yesterday and went out for a ride with DD. She took me to Bridgemere Garden Centre for one of their fabulous breakfasts and then we went a wander around the centre. Wow.....has it changed since the last time I went. They now have an Edinburgh Woollen Mill outlet, Cotton Traders, The Works and a second tearoom.
It was fabulous. DD got a couple of bargains from Cotton Traders and I just bought a craft magazine from HobbyCraft but it was nice to get out and away from work for a bit.
There was a man there from a Birds Of Prey rescue centre and I got to hold the most beautiful, enormous owl I have ever seen. He was called Muggle and I just wanted to bring him home and cuddle him.

Well onto the card. Yes the stamp is cute and so not my sort of thing but I have purchased a couple of these sets from Kars to practice my Gamsol and Promarker Techniques. They are quite good value for money as on most of them there are two figures plus accessory stamps.
The stamping is done onto a 4 inch Sizzix circle and layered onto the Sizzix scallop.
Colouring is done with crayons and low odour thinners.
Cardstock is Core'Dinations........no surprise there......lol!!!
Papers are Graphic 45 and MM.

I didn't come on the computer at all yesterday so I think I will have a browse around before I go up and get some work done.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. You might not like cute Sheila, but like all cardmaking, you do it so well.

    That's a really nice image and I've not noticed this range before. I love the colouring too.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Sheila, the colours are delicious ! Must take a ride out to Bridgemere myself, haven't been in ages. Have only just bought some Promarkers so will be interested to see what you can make them do, as I know it will be fantastic. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-