Pages

Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

Snowfall!!!

Back to work tomorrow and once again I don't seem to have had anywhere near enough time to get all the stamping and cards done that I wanted to. Still, there was time enough to get this card sorted out for the class tomorrow.
This is Shrink Plastic which is something I can take or leave but I don't mind a dabble now and again.
The stamps are from Inkadinkado again........sorry but I have about thirty of their sets.....lol!!!
I used StazOn Azure onto clear unsanded SP and let it dry for a couple of minutes before cutting out.
The snow drift was stamped in Winter Wonderland onto blue pearl card for a lovely crisp snowy feel and then other texture was added with gems and Frosted Lace Stickles.
The side panel is stamped and embossed with the same powder then I went over the whole panel with Versamark and lightly sprinkled EP and reheated for a blizzard effect. I may add ribbon and a greeting tag to this panel once it is fully dry as it is for a class but for myself I would put a greeting inside rather than out.

Off for a bath and a read before I go and pack my bag for work.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning....love how you used the shrink plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what elegance and beauty. Fabulous work
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Beautiful colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, very chic
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love this one. It has a wonderful frosty feel to it. Smashing!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I despise winter and snow, but this sheds a new light on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I never would have thought to use shrink plastic this way. I'll have to remember this for when I start doing my own Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - so elegant.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sheila, you would never know you don't get on with SP, it's looks fab ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-