Pages

Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Frosty The Snowman!!!

Love, love, love this snowman stamp by Inkadinkado.
Here he has been stamped using a clear EP resist and washed over with Adirondack Stream.
The background is Stream ink again and has been distressed with a sanding block.
The pale snowflakes are stamped using Versamark and then dabbed lightly with a matching chalk.
Stronger snowflakes are stamped in Stream.
Added a bit of glitz with some Frosted Lace Stickles which sucked up some of the ink and turned it the most gorgeous colour.

I'm absolutely shattered now. It was very busy at the shop today. I did a class this morning with some new ladies and my ribs are still aching from laughing. Didn't get time to do my prep for tomorrow so that had to come home with me as I needed to design the cards as well as cut up the stuff. It's taken me five hours and my eyes feel like they are dropping out.
So I am off for a nice bath and a quick read before bedtime.......after I have packed up my bag ready for morning.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this one Sheila. I agree with you that snowman is adorable (I find some snowman images a bit scary) and the blue is totally gorgeous. Must have a play with that inkpad as I have it but hadn't thought of it for Christmas.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is just the most beautiful snowman card that Ive seen, he is adorable and the colours are just sublime!!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-