Pages

Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Deep Joy!!!

I have had a really good day today........just for a change......lol!!!
Deb and I worked really hard at the shop and got the prep done for all of the classes for the next fortnight.....which is no mean feat I can tell you.
Then after tea I went up to do some prep work of my own and joy of joys......I felt the urge to make a card........and it's going really well. Pick me up off the floor.....lol!!!
So if you pop back tomorrow night there should at last be something to look at instead of just waffle to read.

Comments on the Blog Candy are racking up. The last time I did candy I think I had about 40 ish comments and with two weeks still to go there are already well over 150.
So get your name down on the post if you want to win.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a good day - look forward to seeing the results of the crafting - always a pleasure and inspiration to come and look - but always nice to read the 'waffle' as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been browsing around your blog. I am glad to see someone else using the coredinations paper. I thought I was the only one.I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your card! Isn't it great when you have a good day?! I am missing my Mojo today. :( Hopefully it will choose to return tomorrow. >:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you had a good day - long overdue, can't wait to see your latest creation
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-